http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1460/asInline.html

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1460/asInline.html

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Organic Creamy Ranch Dressing

I am amazed at how I can eat these kinds of foods as long as I limit my sugar and keep working out.  Since I have gotten most toxins and pesticides out of my body, I feel like it functions so well.  I think since it isn't focusing on getting rid of toxins, it can metabolize food the way it is suppose to.   If you are eating non-organic and lots of sugar, your body gets worn down trying to process that and it can't work the way it is suppose to.

I LOVE ranch dressing.  This recipe is so good!  I use all organic ingredients and raw garlic.  I try to sneak in raw garlic this time of year because it can fight off the flu.
Ingredients:

1 cup organic sour cream
1 cup organic mayonnaise
1/2 cup organic buttermilk
1 garlic clove
1 stalk organic celery (I use the celery from my garden and use the leaves too)
salt to taste

Blend in blender until smooth.

Here is a preview of my Christmas napkins I made. : )

I read were pouring the dressing makes a good pic. : )  But I think you need a better camera.  Maybe Santa?!
We grew all the lettuce and tomatoes in our garden. : )

I also put it in little glass jars with a ribbon around it for Christmas gifts.

Enjoy!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment