http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1460/asInline.html

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1460/asInline.html

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

COL- Crying Out Loud

THIS MOMENT- COL



COL- Crying Out Loud. I figured there needed to be a name for when you have to take a moment and just CRY. I have had a couple of these moments lately. For anyone who is taking care of their aging parents, you understand.
My dad is 79 years old, but very young at heart. He has always taken care of himself by eating healthy and going for walks. However, he recently had several health scares that put him in the hospital for 3 weeks. We took him in to help him recover. It felt so good to do this, because I knew he was at cross road. He could either get some really good nutrition, physical training and improve back to independence or not. He has greatly improved, but it has not been easy.
I LOVE my dad (COL)! I wouldn't have it any other way, but it has been HARD. Arabella, my 20 month old, is not enjoying Mama having to spend all of her time taking care of someone else.  I can totally relate to families that are bringing home new babies while having a 1 or 2 year old at home.  There is a major adjustment period! Then on top of that I am trying to run a business (I train clients out of my home) AND try to keep it clean.  Ahhhhhhhh! Thank goodness crying is a good stress relief!  So after two days of trying to do it all,  and very little sleep- I broke down.  I just couldn't do it all.  Very hard for me admit. I want to do it all and do it well. But some times you have to cry and take a deep breath and ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment