http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1460/asInline.html

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1460/asInline.html

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Meet Tara



My name is Tara Valentine Jennette Posey. Yes, Valentine. What can I say?  I was born on Valentine's Day!
I was born in Sarasota, FL but grew up in South, GA.  We lived in the woods with an outhouse and no TV, while my parents built our house.  I was home schooled until 7th grade when I decided I wanted to have more of a social life.  Dance was my social outlet before that.  I went to FSU thinking I wanted to major in dance but soon decided it would be more fun to do it on the side. I wanted to do something where I could help people.  I changed my major to Physical Therapy.  
I started training people to make ends meet while I earned my degrees.  Somewhere along the line, I realized I was helping people already in my physical training business and having a blast at the same time.  I have been training for 12 years and love all of my wonderful clients. 
I met my wonderful husband in the gym (stereotypical, I know).  I love to cook for us and had thought I was doing great if I was buying Greenwise at Publix.  But after I lost my daughter to mercury poisoning- I woke up.  I had already become a certified nutritionist, but I really started digging deep on how to be the healthiest person I could be. 
I have worked long and hard on creating the healthiest home and body for my most prized possession.  My Arabella.  Her name means a beautiful prayer.  As the song goes that I made up for her" Arabella is my best friend, she is my girlfriend, she is my ANGEL".  She was born at home on 9/23/09. After 22 hours of labor and the hardest workout ever, my 9 pounder was laid on my chest and just looked at her daddy and I like she had known us forever. 
I still think I am nesting though because I have become more of a Betty Home Maker (I know it is Susie, but I always mess it up).  I love creating things and new recipes.  I am so excited to be able to share parts of our wonderful life with all of you.  I am also excited to have an outlet to help more people improve there lives physically.  I hope we can all become a family and have a blast helping each other. 


Love,
Tara, Cory & Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment