http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1460/asInline.html

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1460/asInline.html

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Fall Fun & Crafts

We had so much fun going to the pumpkin patches in our area this fall.  Arabella loved seeing all the kids and playing with the pumpkins.

 Since the little pumpkins only cost $1 so we could get a couple each time. I made Arabella's skirt and it is SUPER easy- 30 minutes tops.  I will write a tutorial on how to do it soon.
 This was Dada and Arabella on Halloween night.  He dressed up as Russell Brand and I made Arabella's kitty cat costume with some emerald bling.

 I was Kati Perry.  I had to make a big fluffy tutu for Arabella's costume.  It was a must!  I used my organic eye makeup for Arabella's whiskers.
 These fabric pumpkins were so easy to make.  I cut a 12 x 12 square out of some cute fabric.  Take a roll of toilet paper and squash it a bit.  Then wrap that in two pieces of newspaper.  Wrap that in your fabric by pushing it into the hole at the top.
 Glue a stick in the hole at the top then tie a bow around it.  Voila!  Easy fun fall craft!
 These pumpkins; I just hot glued some glitter to the top.  As you can see the Dada one has a tie that is made of green glitter.  The mama one is wrapped in lace and has white glitter.  The baby one has her lace dress on  and is made with green and white glitter.  Cheesy but makes me smile. : )
 I just glued this pretty lace to the top of this cool gray pumpkin.  Maybe it could be a granny pumpkin.
 Our porch ready for Fall. : )
 Arabella eating her organic lolly pop on Halloween.  I don't ever want her to feel deprived but I also want to keep her from the awful dyes that are in most candies for as long as I can.  I filled her candy bag with organic, fruit juice candies.  She went trick or treating but when she asked for a piece of candy I just grabbed the organic candy and she never knew the difference.  I know there will come a time where she does but I am dragging it out as long as I can.
Happy Fall to all!  We have had a great one and hope you have too. : )

The Poseys

No comments:

Post a Comment